Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Boy Bed


O how they get big.


In the past several days we have had um...."sleeping issues".
Bedtime has never really been an issue for Sammy. He gets his softie, his cup of milk, lots of love and goes to sleep. Unfortunately several weeks ago he started taking off his braces (they help his club foot) and climbing out of his bed. We would put him back and he would cry until he puked (which P.S. isn't fun for anybody!) So after several trial and errors we broke down and got him a toddler bed today (a twin was too big with his limited mobility due to the braces). Tonight was the night, I sweetened the deal with new Cars PJ's and a Lightening McQueen Sippy Cup.... well..... HE DID GREAT!!!!He really did, we had a little crying, but that was just because his sippy cup was clogged! He curled up and went to sleep. Jeff and I were both suprised, but I guess he was just ready to move out of the crib. He is almost two, -but I would have let him stay in that thing till JR. High if he wanted- Since he is sleeping so soundly I am scurring off for some zzz's and wanted to share my little story. So here he is in his new bed.

1 comment: