Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates

Man am I a slacker! Way too long since my last post.

We just got back from our family vacation. Myrtle Beach and Pigeon Forge, TN. We had a blast. The boys both had saved their birthday money for this trip. Much to my dismay they purchased two water turtles...yes stinky, smelly, little buggy eyed turtles. They have loving named them Kingston and Dixie. Now not be outdone by her brothers Ms. Whitney decided to get a hermit crab. Bleh....however..... I can remember a time when I was a kid and those would have probably been my prefrences also. Going down memory lane, I can recall bringing back Geckos from Texas and a rabbit (I think from Arkansas) when Brandon and I were kids. Now that I have my own children I appreciate my parents agreeing to let us do so, even though I am completely sure they were just as excited as I am about Kingston and Dixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment