Monday, June 15, 2009

Answered Prayers and Races


Well you just don't get better then the weekend we had. First, after being laid off for six months, my husband was called to back to work at the Steel Mill. He had not anticipated being called back until late fall, so this was a big surprise. God has blessed us in the past months, not just financially. The time that Jeff and I spent together I will treasure and I already miss him not being here... just don't tell him that.


This weekend, I also participated in the Komen Race for the Cure with my aunt Sallie. It was amazing. there was over 66,000.00 participants. There is something very touching about seeing a cancer survivor run a 5k...talk about answered prayers-it doesnt' get much better then that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I didn't get to run with you! Next year!

    WOOHOO for Jeff getting called back! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete