Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Prayer




Since school has been out I have noticed my three older kids relationships with eachother. Up until recently it has been the typical sibling relationship that involved pulling hair, teasing, and all in all fighting. I am not sure if it is because they are getting older and more tolerant but they have these awesome relationships with one another. Don't get me wrong they still fight, but they also love eachother. I have actually had them defending one another, which made my heart smile.


Have you ever thought to yourself "WHY HAVEN'T I PRAYED FOR THAT?"---What, only me--ahem--. Okay let me start over, I belive that God can answer prayer but sometimes I try to do things on my own instead of praying and trusting God.So here is my prayer... for my kids to be best friends. Ok ok that may be a stretch but at least I want them to love, respect and truly enjoy eachother's company. Man, if I would have started praying this earlier, maybe they would have less scars....yay you are right probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment