Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonils and Skinny Jeans

O Where O Where has the time gone? Has it really been 2 months since my last post.


Lots has been going on in our crazy house the past two months. Most recently Sammy had surgery to remove his tonsils, adenoids, and remove and replace his ear tubes. It has been a long long long road, and we are starting to see a sliver of light at the end of our tunnel. Next up......bring on the antibodies.......



Now next week is the dreaded ISAT test at school. This year is Jake's first year taking the test, and he is not excited about it to say the very least. He thinks just because he is going to be a rock star when he grows up writing a five paragraph essay isn't really important. So today while Sammy was napping I decided to make a little treat for his class to give them a lil encouragement. They were little pants filled with candies... yeah yeah I thought they were cute.
When I showed him upon his arrival from school his response was.....



"are those skinny jeans? "


Did I mention he wants to be a Rock Star??







1 comment:

  1. hahaha your kids make me laugh!! That is a super cute treat!

    ReplyDelete